We visited the Mann Clan in Idaho in July. My kids and I, my mom, and Carlye and her 2 week old baby Claire, piled in our van and set off for the 6 hour drive. With two babies, diaper changes, feedings and the ramblings and potty breaks of a three year old, the trip turned into about 8 hours instead of 6. We were so happy to finally arrive!
Trevor and Livvy
Grandma and story time
Daxton was "Kennedy's baby" and he loved it
Three new babies
Daxton (6 mo.), Kate (4 mo.), Claire (2 weeks)
Handsome boy
Chuck E Cheese for Brooklyn's Birthday
Lots of swimming
And sliding
And somersaulting
A few leftover fireworks
And of course, a trip to the farm
First tractor ride
Gator Rides
Climbing and posing
And meeting the cows
(Liv was pretty hesitant to get close, I think I have mentioned before, she loves animals....from afar)
Much better when Uncle Darin is close
And even better when just he pets the cows
Throwing rocks in the Snake River
And now driving the gator herself....WATCH OUT!
We love going to Parma, Idaho!
Made fabulous by the Manns!


No comments:
Post a Comment