Look who's sitting all by himself!
Tired Much?
(Kirk watched Daxton one night and got a work phone call, by the time he was done, Dax was asleep. Poor kid couldn't wait any longer!)
Super Smiley
(bedhead)
We tried to beat the cold, and swim and slide one last time at Anna and Daphne's
Olivia made it down a couple of times before it started to rain and blow
Even though it was a little chilly
We turned off the pump and made it inside just in time. The kids played inside while we waited to see if it would clear up. Unfortunately, it cleared up, but it didn't warm up. So instead of getting back in their wet swimsuits, we told the kids they could go "slosh" their feet in the water for a bit before we packed up. Well....we should have known better.
We looked out a few minutes later and found this:
Wet clothes means no clothes.
Water fight!
"What? Don't PLAY in the water? Oops"
Since Olivia's swimsuit and change of clothes were wet, she rode home in a towel.
Thank-goodness for a warm car!
Olivia and Daphne
At the end of August, I had to have a little surgery.
Payback for all the hours I have spent in the sun.
Luckily we "caught" in time and I only had to have a small spot removed.
They did have to go a little deeper than expected and so the top part of the "Z" was the actual spot removal, and the bottom half is where they cut into my cheek, to lift the skin to "fill" the hole. Ouch! Kirk called me Harry Potter for a few days, even though my wound is definitely in the wrong location.
It was a lot more involved than I thought but it went really well.
(whoa close-up!)
1 comment:
Missy! I am so excited about all these updates :) I really really enjoyed reading and looking at all the pics so don't you worry your pretty little head about any picture overloads :) xoxox
Post a Comment