Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Liv Starts Preschool

My firstborn started school, Unbelievable!

As I posted before, Olivia was so excited to start school; we counted down the days like we do for her birthday.  And so, taking a "round" of pictures to flatter mom before we left for her first day of school, just about killed her.

She goes to school Tuesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. until noon.  On Tuesdays she has tumbling the first hour and then 2 hours of class, and on Thursdays she has ballet the first hour and then 2 hours of class.

Preschool- age 3

Since she couldn't write her year yet, I printed it out and let her color it



Plus the backpack (that she chose much to Kirk's dismay)
Yes, its almost bigger than her, it may tip her over at anytime!

At school, at last!

Sitting on her star, ready for tumbling

2nd day of school, ready for ballet



The first two days were a success!  She loves her teacher Miss Ashley (which she pronounces Ash-e-ly with three syllables) and told me she already has a best friend, Maia.  When I asked her if she likes tumbling or ballet more, she told me she couldn't choose, she LOVES BOTH (if you can imagine her saying that in her dramatic voice, it makes it all the better :))

Dax and I both miss her while she is gone but I look forward to picking her up and hearing all about her day.  She is hilarious when she tells me about it, I laugh most of the way home!

Its amazing all that she soaks up and is able to learn at age 3.  I may be biased, but she is SMART!

No comments: