It Finally Feels Like Summer!
We are really enjoying having a backyard and a new swingset. Livvy spends hours at a time on it, and Dax, well, he's not so sure yet.
Dax is "motating" like crazy, he's never in the same place for more than a few seconds. Its getting harder and harder for me to accomplish things!
Peek!
Dax now LOVES to be swaddled.
We have to take turns going to get Dax out of his crib in the morning because we are greeted with this! Who wouldn't want to be greeted like this first thing in the morning? He is so happy.
Even Liv likes a piece of the action
"Help mom, I'm high-centered!"
The boppy used to be a great place for him to "sit-up" and play.
Dax's first solids: rice cereal. This was his first reaction.
A little more into it, after getting used to the feel of it in his mouth, he started to enjoy it.Yum!
Livvy was on alert for clean-up. She was worried Dax was making too big of a mess. Am I rubbing off on her?Olivia got a new tent/tunnel which provided hours of fun. It seemed like everything she owned ended up in it, including her brother. She couldn't bear the thought that he might miss out on the fun.
Crawling through the tunnel
She even slept in it. I thought for sure she wouldn't last, but once she had every blanket and stuffed animal she owned inside. she settled in...
And was asleep in minutes.
This is how I found her in the morning. ( I kind of think she got scared and hid under the covers, but because she wanted to sleep in it again, she wouldn't admit it)
Fingerpainting
Halfway through, Liv asked for a towel to wipe her hands off "in between colors". Am I really rubbing off on her that much?
Welcome Summer!

1 comment:
my favorite is the tent LOL so cute Missy
Post a Comment