Here are events from the rush of August:
***We went to Bear Lake for the annual Thompson family vacation. We had a wonderful time of boating, sun, four-wheeling, sun, good food, games, more sun (love it!) and some greatly needed R&R.
Livvy and her cousin Carter....did we leave any sand at the beach? Not with these two!

Daddy and Livvy......she loved the four-wheeler, it was hard to get her off and a few tears were shed after each ride.
Beach Babes.....Carlye, Mis and Jill
Livvy playing ball with her daddy. Yes, she gets this excited about most things!
Mom and Livvy....she did not want to pause for a picture, too many things to see and do
.
Thompson Family
Glancy Family
Cutest Bum! Livvy had no fear, out of my hands and down to the water. See ya later!


Kirk dug Livvy a little hole to play in, she loved it. She even drank the water from it and tasted the sand. Her face was priceless when it wasn't as tasty as she had imagined it being!
***I cut my hair....FINALLY!
***Kirk took Carlye and Jacob's engagement pictures....
***The Thompson family biggest looser ended and the results were announced at Bear Lake. I met my goal of loosing 28 pounds.....Yipeeeee! plus surpassed it by 4 pounds. (yes, boasting a little, just taking a moment!) All together the family lost about 360 pounds!
***I started a new job checking at the local grocery store by our new house. I work 15-20 hours a week. For some odd reason.... I LOVE IT! I'm beginning to think its the "people watching" that I love, but I really do love the actual work that I do. There's something about that "beep, beep" as I slide goods across the scanner...hahaha, geek, I know.
It has been good for me to have a little break, the extra money is fabulous (of course) and it has been a good "break" for Kirk. He is able to see Livvy during the week, get a little homework done and maybe squeeze in a nap:)(more on this adventure in a later post)
Can you believe that summer is gone?
1 comment:
Hey Missy, sounds like you had a fun and busy summer. I'm so sad to see it end. You're little girl is so cute. I talked to Mel last week and talked about how we all need to get together. Let me know if you can. DeEtte
Post a Comment