Sunday, October 19, 2008

October.....going, going

and almost GONE!

Carlye became Carlye Montague on the 3rd....and looked gorgeous!




Bro's and Sis's

Livvy was obsessed with her frills....

Another shot at a family pic...

Livvy and Gus....True love



And yet another futile attempt...





The day was perfect!



Livvy had her first major spill on a night that she was just too tired to put out her arms to catch herself, so instead, her face met the driveway. Two days later, I heard a fierce scream and ran into her room to find her on her back by her crib....she figured out how to use her bumper pads as a climbing tool. They were removed in about 2 minutes :) When I found her, her nose was bleeding quite a bit but I soon discovered that she had somehow scraped the scab off her "owie" on her way down to the floor; all else was fine, scared more than anything (for both of us!).


Kirk also found Livvy on the bed doing this:
because she learned to do this:




Apparently, climbing is the new thing.

I've also been spending a few late nights canning! Yummmm! I have done peaches, pears and tomatoe sauce, that should be it, I'm about "canned" out. It should at least get us through a year :) Now if I could just get a storage room to put all of this in........




No comments: