Monday, September 22, 2008

Garden Fresh


Today for lunch, Livvy and I had fresh tomatoes from Grandpa's garden, fresh corn from Grandpa's garden, fresh cucumbers from Grandpa's garden and a fresh avacado, not from Grandpa's garden, but so good it could have been.

Thank-you Grandpa/dad for all of your hard work in the garden so we can reap the benefits! We love this time of year, there is nothing like fresh produce.

My body cursed you the day after I helped you plant 63 tomato plants and 30+ green/red/jalapeno pepper plants. It hurt in places I didn't know existed. Up, down, up down, up down. But today, my body thanks you with EVERY juicy bite! Yum!




2 comments:

Travis Sadi and Taiya said...

It was so great to see you today Missy, although we did miss Kirk and Livy!! Just thought we would say hi. We will see you guys next Friday!!!

Leatham Family said...

Hey Missy, how are you? I found your blog through Tanna and I was so excited. Your little girl is adorable. I have 2 little girls, and they are so fun. So where are you guys living? We need to get together some time, it would be so fun. I just started a blog if you want to check it out it is mdleathamfamily.blogspot.com Hopefully I'll get in touch with you soon. DeEtte