Friday, October 31, 2008

I voted today....

and the decision was hard, but I made it, and I feel good about it, still.

I agree with most that I am technically voting for the lesser of the two "evils". I don't love either candidate, I like a little about each, but I don't feel like either one of them has the whole package.

So, today I had to go with what my heart was telling me was right because I believe in answers to prayers and a supreme being who is active today in guiding our lives. There isn't always a lot to back "feelings" up with, but for me, they're more important than any fact or reason I could give you.

I'm proud to be an American, passionate about my freedom and grateful for the opportunity to vote for the leaders of my country. I know my voice is small, I'm just one, but I will speak up simply because I CAN!!

November 4th will be interesting.

No comments: