Friday, October 31, 2008

Adios, goodbye, Chao!


Livvy and I are leaving tomorrow morning for Florida!!! We cannot wait to visit Granny and Grandpa! It has been almost 8 months since they have seen Livvy and wow has she changed; She wan't even crawling last time we were there!!!


We cannot wait!


I'll post pics when I get back.....


p.s. Honey, you know how much I LOVE a clean house when I come home from vacation and so my day today was spent trying to accomplish just that....so, be a sweetheart and try not to use the bathroom too much? The faucets and counters are shinning! And the "lines" in the carpet look just right so maybe try to stay off the carpet as much as possible? Also, the dishwasher is empty and so is the sink so.........:)


We'll miss you, good luck on the house, cannot wait to start the tile when I get back!!!! :)

No comments: