September passed us by just as fast as August did....
We spent Labor Day having breakfast with the fam,



and then playing some Rock Band....we are naturals!

Even mom and dad got into it....

Notice Livvy rocking out next to her dad, she loves music and starts to bob her head immediately after the first note....

We turned in the Jeep and (are you sitting down?) I became a "van mom"! Here's the beauty....
We spent Labor Day having breakfast with the fam,
and then playing some Rock Band....we are naturals!
Even mom and dad got into it....
Notice Livvy rocking out next to her dad, she loves music and starts to bob her head immediately after the first note....
We turned in the Jeep and (are you sitting down?) I became a "van mom"! Here's the beauty....
Livvy loves all of the space she has....
And so do I....
We also had lots of family time, attending wedding showers for Carlye, attending Women's Conference at the Conference Center with all of the "women" in the family, and attending the temple with Carlye for the first time. It was the first time that all of my family was in the temple together! An experience I will never forget; it just felt "right". And maybe gave us a small glimpse of how Heaven will be: together, forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment