Tuesday, October 16, 2007

TAGGED!

I have been tagged by my friend Mandy.

The rules:

A.Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for these rules.

Here are my 6:

1- I love to create but I am not really that creative (I am really great at copying anything!)
2- My greatest weakness is soda! I have quit drinking it several times (namely when I was pregnant), but I hate to admit that it makes me REALLY happy :) (Could this account for my first two cavities ever at the dentist last week? GRRR!)
3- I love to buy shoes but I hate wearing them
4- I'm learning how much I hate SPIDERS by living in my Grandpa's basement. Especially Hobo Spiders which are the majority in this house! Ahhh!
5- I get bored with a lot of things really quickly if I'm not staying busy but there is one thing that I never get bored of: laying by the pool (or any body of water) and reading a book. A pina coloda is also a nice addition to this, but is not a necessity.
6- One of my favorite things lately is laying beside Livvy and tickling her while she laughs herself silly. She has an adorable laugh!

I don't know that many people who have a blog so....here are my tagged victims: Kirk, Les, Nick, Nichole and Christy (Christy, which means you have to tell me how to see your blog :)) Enjoy!

Missy

2 comments:

Christy said...

uh oh, I'm found out.

Fancy_Glancy said...

Yes!!! Can't wait! :)