As Livvy and I were taking a walk today, I saw a bumper sticker that said "God bless America....and quickly please!" I chuckled a little bit at the implications of the sticker and then thought a little more deeply about it the whole way home. With all of the things that are going on in America right now, especially with the pending presidential election, we really do need the help of God! For a blessed land, which I truly believe that America is, we definitely have our problems. However, I believe that most of them can be solved if we truly tried. My Grandpa was watching a talk show tonight while I made dinner and one of the guests (I didn't catch his name but he was an analyst) said that he predicts that Hillary Clinton has an 80% chance of winning the election next year. I pray the Hillary Clinton doesn't win...the second coming is sure to come if she does :) But then again, it may mean that more will say "heaven help us!" and allow him to really do so!
So I agree.....God Bless America, and hurry please! We need it!
1 comment:
I loved that post. We are going to need a lot of help from here on out I think.
By the way, you have been tagged!
Read my blog for the rules!
Have fun!
Post a Comment