I know, two posts in one day! Unheard of for me! :) But I saw another bumper sticker that totally made me laugh. I'm not quite sure why I have such a fixation with bumper stickers lately, but this one said, "Stop Honking, I'm on the phone!" You could not find a better bumper sticker to describe how I feel about drivers lately. I swear, as soon as someone that is driving around me does something stupid, I think "they must be on the phone" and 95% of the time, they are! Talking or texting, hands free or not.....people cannot concentrate 100% on the road if they are using their phone for whatever reason!
Now, to avoid being hypocritical, I am very guilty of using my phone when I drive. But do I drive stupid when I am? Who knows? Maybe I am in your 95%? :)
So follow the advice of this bumper sticker: don't honk when someone cuts you off or wanders into your lane...do you really think that they can talk/text, drive and look around to see why someone is honking at them all at the same time? Not likely!
P.S. The other 5% are usually eating! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment