Monday, March 09, 2009

Livvy Lately

Livvy is growing up so fast! Its unbelieveable!





She is talking my ear off. Here are some of her cute words/sayings:

"Daddy stinky"
"Ome" (home) whenever she is done running errands
"nax" (snacks)
"owside" (outside) I hear this word probably 100 times a day, she wants to be outside rain or shine, freezing or not
"shewy" (cereal)
"Gogey" (yogurt)
"nilk" (milk)



*She has such a memory!
She wakes up talking about whatever we talked about right before I put her down for a nap or at night for bed. On this day we talked about going outside to play when she woke up; so when I went in to get her from her crib, I found her trying to put her coat on to go "owside"!



She's taking a interest in cooking, she always wants to "see mom" but that means not just with my eyes but hands too. I decided to make Valentine cookies so she could help. She had a blast and was covered from head to toe in flour when we were done.


She's also starting the tantrums! I bought her a couple of swimsuits that I needed to try on her, so I put the first one on and when I went to take it off to put on another, oh my, you would have thought I was taking away her blanket, forever! So I had to try them all on together! Don't mind the socks, I couldn't take those off either. Some things are just not worth the energy!




"Owside" freezing, but lovin life drawing with "chak"



One last thing, she is also very into possession. She walks around the house pointing to things and telling us whose it is. i.e. "daddy's sock", "mama's coat", "Wivvy's nilk". Its amazing that she can pick a shirt out of the laundry and know who's it is.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love hearing about all the little things kids learn at different stages--Livvy sounds so smart and adorable! Wish we could see her in person!

Russell*Linsey said...

Good thing she is so cute even when she throws tantrums! Just can't get enough of this cute girl

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

Missy!!!! she is so so so so cute! I can't believe how much she is growing...it's all to fast! LOL. Love reading your blog thanks for posting wonderful updates!
xoxo
miss you!
jordan says hello to you and Kirk and grandpa too!