Sunday, March 15, 2009

Idaho!

We visited my sister, Ali, in Idaho, for 4 fabulous days in February. Livvy had a ball playing with her cousins, especially outside. Ali's yard is fenced in and her trampoline is in the ground so it was great to open the door and let her go. One morning by 9:00 am, with dew still on the ground and trampoline, Livvy had already asked to go outside at least 50 times. Finally, I thought, "what the heck", put her coat on and out she went. She came in an hour later, pants soaked from the dew on the trampoline, red nosed and happy as ever. I jut threw her pants in the dryer and we had one happy girl.

A little static...
Missy, Livvy and my niece Brooklyn
"Livvy Jump!"
Basking in the sunshine while the kids jumped around me!
Gorgeous weather...love the sun!
(Plus I discovered last time I jumped that its not such a good idea after being pregnant) The "Wee"

Chucky-Cheese

Ali and Trevor



Trevor helping with the dishes

No comments: