Rambling at its best
Well, I don't have a little pod thing that goes behind the bike, but I have a seat for Tagg that sits just above the rear wheel, and I love it!
There's a good one at Costco for somewhere around $139....I really wanna buy it -- that's a GREAT price too. It looks like it has great shocks - but it's a double -- you may need one some day....Celeste
if we were to spend money (which we will I am sure) then we would def. get a bike one as well...so if you get it let me know how you like it!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Well, I don't have a little pod thing that goes behind the bike, but I have a seat for Tagg that sits just above the rear wheel, and I love it!
There's a good one at Costco for somewhere around $139....I really wanna buy it -- that's a GREAT price too. It looks like it has great shocks - but it's a double -- you may need one some day....
Celeste
if we were to spend money (which we will I am sure) then we would def. get a bike one as well...so if you get it let me know how you like it!!!
Post a Comment