
LIVVY STARTED WALKING!!!!!
GO LIVVY!
And that is 23 less pounds I have to lug around!
Livvy has been "practicing " her walking skills since Mother's Day, and has been so determined to do it. She is constantly up and down, a step here and a few there. If you try to help her she will just brush your hands away as if to say "I can do it"....until she needs them that is, which really isn't that often. She is still a little wobbly, and sometimes starts to walk a little faster than her body will balance, but she is doing really well!
What am I going to do now? Can my baby really be walking?
Welcome to a whole new world!
Livvy has been "practicing " her walking skills since Mother's Day, and has been so determined to do it. She is constantly up and down, a step here and a few there. If you try to help her she will just brush your hands away as if to say "I can do it"....until she needs them that is, which really isn't that often. She is still a little wobbly, and sometimes starts to walk a little faster than her body will balance, but she is doing really well!
What am I going to do now? Can my baby really be walking?
Welcome to a whole new world!
1 comment:
Way to go Livvy!!
Post a Comment