I was talking to Olivia today about starting pre-school in the fall. (We talk about it a lot, she is so EXCITED!)
I said something to the effect that Olivia will love her new teacher; "SHE " will be so great etc. Olivia stopped mid-sentence and calmly (but firmly with her no-duh attitude) said, "No mom, my teacher is a zebra"
So, to Olivia's new preschool teacher: I am sorry if she is dissapointed on the first day of school because you are not black and white and don't walk on four legs. I'm sure she will eventually love you as much as she loves this book, wherein llama llama's teacher is a zebra!


2 comments:
That is FUNNY! Londyn is into the movie Madagascar and loves the Zebra character. She asks to watch "zebra" all the time!
Oh how Livvy never ceases to make me laugh with the things she says! What a funny child you have!
Post a Comment