You are two months old and growing so fast! We went to your 2 month doctor's appointment yesterday. You weigh 13 pounds, 1 ounce (90%) and are 23 inches long (75%). You recieved 4 shots and you were a champ. It was harder for mom than for you! You howled at the top of your lungs but calmed right down when I picked you up to snuggle.
The doctor said you looked "perfect" and are growing right on target. He diagnosed you with reflux after mommy told him about your upset stomach, thrashing while trying to sleep, "throwing up" and back arching. Hopefully the medicine he prescribed will help you to sleep more peacefully.
Despite the reflux, you are still such a calm baby and sleep a lot. You don't require much attention and are content to relax and take in your surroundings.
You slept for 6 hours two nights ago and 8 hours last night. I didn't know what to do with myself and kept checking to make sure you were alright.
You now smile back at me, especially when I come to get you out of your crib. Its one of my favorite times of the day.
I have figured out that you hate to be swaddled. You hate having your arms tied down and like to sleep with your arms above your head or somewhere near your face. You grunt until I come and un-wrap you. But, you sleep better if they are not free to startle you, so after you fall asleep, I come back in to swaddle you again.
Your big sister, Olivia, still loves to be right by your side. She gives you at least 100 kisses a day and wants you to do everything she does. Your being just a baby doesn't stop her from wanting you to blow bubbles, play dress-up or eat off of her plate.
Lately, when she gets hurt, she runs to you for a kiss to make her feel better. Of course, you do nothing but lay there, but she covers your face with kisses and feels much better!
You add a lot to our family; we cannot get enough of you.
I Love You,
Mom
P.S Please stop growing so fast for my sake!
4 comments:
He is so cute. Aren't boys so fun? I agree, they need to stop growing so fast. Hope you're doing good, we SERIOUSLY need to get together soon.
Cute post and WAY cute pics!
Two months... ALREADY?!!? No way. That has flown by. That hair is SO CUTE!! I love it! (He has about 100x more than Taiya, ha) I love that you are keeping track of the adorable little personality things he does, those will be so fun to remember!! The story of living going to get kisses from Daxton after getting hurt is darling... so Livy. We miss you guys and are so happy to hear that everyone is healthy and doing well at your house! Hope to see you soon!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that livvy and daxton sound so cute!
Post a Comment