New words are added daily.
Amazing.
Some of my favorites:
*"Tay"= ok
*"Kuh-Kuh"= Carter (her cousin)
*shumpabedth= jump on bed (Livvy would jump every minute of everyday if she could; we need a trampoline! For now, she will settle for the bed, but mom does not agree to it!)
*toot=cute (everything is cute....not sure where she picked that one up :). The other day I had just gotten dressed and she pointed to my shirt and said "TOOT mom"! She also points to all the clothes when we are shopping and says "TOOT"! She is a true girl.)
*"Wivvy do it" or "wivvy help"= Livvy do it- she is at that stage, she wants to do EVERYTHING by herself
*She can count to 10 with a little help, except in her book, you start with two, one does not exist
*We are trying to correct some of her words so she says them correctly. For example, the word banana. Instead of nana, we are trying to add the "ba" before it. So after we correct her, this is what we get: Ba...pause....nana. Same with Olivia: "O...pause...wivvy"
*She calls her dad "Kirk" after she hears me say his name. He HATES it and won't answer :)
*She is starting to blame others. When I ask her if she is stinky, she says, "no (really drawn out), mama stinky". Also, we were riding in the car and she said "shumpabedth" and I said "did you jump on the bed today?" and she answered "no, Kuh-Kuh (Carter) shumpabedth!"
*A couple of days ago when Kirk went into her room to get her out of her crib after a nap she tilted her head to the side and said "Hi Dad, I awake!" with a big smile.
*She asks for two things on an hourly basis: to wash the car and go to church, nursery, wear a dress and a bow. She will look at me and say: "go church, dess, bow, nushy?" Maybe its because she hasn't been for 3 weeks! She was sick the first week, then I had it the next week, and General Conference was last week. The poor child is definitely deprived. I was excited to put her in a dress and let her pick out a bow to wear to my Grandma's viewing on Sunday, I was hoping it would suffice and get us through another week. No such luck, she was asking for it the minute she woke up on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment