Monday, February 09, 2009

It's OK

I just finished reading the heart-wrentching story: http://themcclenahans.blogspot.com/

I bawled, I knew I would.

Livvy sat on my lap the whole time, worried why I was crying and worried about the baby on the screen who looked so sad. I just kept squeezing her, so thankful that she was still on my lap to squeeze.

So today I am hugging, kissing, snuggling and spoiling this little one a little more.


And its OK. Ok that she woke up in the early hours of the morning from a nightmare and I had to hold her while she slept until it was time to wake. Its ok that she's already made a royal mess of the house I just cleaned and that she has been a little whiny today from lack of sleep.

ITS OK!

Just perfect actually.

Excuse me while I go and dance with her....she is asking for me to turn on the music.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Mis,
What in the world is that blogspot that had you crying all over your keyboard? Apparently I must read...

Ford Family said...

Is this a friend of yours or did you just hear about their story? It made me cry so hard - and made me so thankful for my little Mason.