Thursday, February 05, 2009

Case Closed

"Mis, you really should be banned from waxing your own eyebrows," said my sister Carlye after I told her about my newest waxing catastrophe.

"But I really hate paying someone to do something I can do myself," I countered.

"Mis, seriously".....she said, and then stopped there. While all the while, with the look on her face, I knew what she was thinking to finish that sentence, "have you seen your eyebrows?"

In our family, we take Carlye's fashion advice seriously.

Case closed.

****Next time you see me, please don't look too close :)

6 comments:

Russell*Linsey said...

Oh wow- I hadn't noticed! I shall now! ha ha It's a good thing we don't hold anything back in our family

Kari said...

WHAT? No picture of the eyebrows?! What's a story like that without a picture?! :)

I've never waxed my eyebrows. I'm too afraid of the pain.

Carlye & Jacob said...

Oh Mis... you make me sound so mean! At least I'll tell you the truth! haha jk! What you forget, is that I can wax eyebrows too... but I know the confident feeling that is felt before the procedure begins, but I cant say so much for the same feeling afterwards! I think we have all had the same experience with our bangs, its just the bangs right... they look so easy!

Carlye & Jacob said...

PS....Yet we continue to try multiple times, perhaps forgetting what a bad turnout we had in the past.... hm, who knows! Doesn't take long for the confidence to rebuild apparantly!

Ali said...

Hilarious, Mis! But seriously, you can't post a story like that without a pic. Reveal yourself! So then I can decide if I want YOU to do my next waxing job or not!:)

Fancy_Glancy said...

Car- you are so not mean...and I know you can wax my eyebrows but pleeaasse, I am a bush and it needs to be done OFTEN! And I don't see you much lately :)

Al- I am REALLY good at waxing others, I have never messed up a clients eyebrows, which is why I am so confident when I go to do my own..not sure what happens.

**If you must see the damage, see the next post. The bangs are a plus because its hard to compare both eyebrows together, making them look normal individually! HA!