We are now 21 weeks along.....it is so hard to believe (except when I look down:))
Still feeling wonderful! Except a little cold that I have picked up somewhere......hate that I can't take anything for it, but its not too bad yet. Long hot (lukewarm) baths have been doing the trick so far....
We have started to clean the house and get ready for the "changing of the rooms". We are moving the office into the craft room and the office will become the baby's room. Crib and furniture shopping have begun and I also bought some material to start making blankets. Shopping for a girl has been so much fun! Kirk even made the comment that although he really didn't care either way what we had.....as we have begun shopping, he is glad it is a girl because shopping has been so fun! She will definitely be the apple of her daddy's eye.....she already is :)
"Nesting" has really begun to set in for me.....I look around the house and want to cry because of the things I feel need to be done before the baby is born. The bathrooms are the first to be spring cleaned (I know its winter, but I don't have the luxury of waiting till Spring..haha) and then we will move to the kitchen and bedrooms. I'm realizing our house is a lot bigger than it looks :) especially with a protruding belly. I want to get all of this out of the way while I am still feeling good, and the hopefully when she is born we can relax and enjoy the new bundle of joy!
Missy
No comments:
Post a Comment