Today we are officially 3 months pregnant! That is a BIG accomplishment for us!
I was hoping today that I would automatically start to feel GREAT again :) since they say once you hit your second trimester you usually start to feel better. It was a rude awakening this morning to wake up feeling nauseous when I was ready to begin spring cleaning my house (yes, in the winter) and start walking on my treadmill regularly again. HAHA! All kidding aside, the sickness isn't so bad, and we are definitely not complaining! If it means the baby is healthy we will take it anyday!
I was told yesterday that I look pregnant. What do you say to that? Was it a compliment....that I look ravishing with a little extra weight on me? Or was he saying, "you better lay off the Slurpees, its starting to show!?" I wasn't quite sure what to say, so I said "Thanks" as if it was a compliment and walked off thinking, "Oh my, and I'm only three months." Mmmmm....
I am definitely starting to see that all the funny stories I have heard about others when they are pregnant really are a possiblilty. Sometimes you really do feel like someone else has control of your body. I've had to start writing things down, whereas before I prided myself in having a pretty good memory. It's wierd how things seem to slip right from my memory the minute I store them away for later :)
Once again, we are soooo excited to be to this point! It almost seems unreal at times, but I am quickly reminded that we will be parents soon everytime Kirk checks to see how the baby is doing when he gets home from work at night. He hopes that just maybe (even though its early) the baby might hear him whisper how much he loves him and how excited he is to be his daddy.
I am going to try and post pictures soon.....I haven't figured out how to do that yet :) Maybe with Kirk's help.......
Lots of love always...
Missy
No comments:
Post a Comment