Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Big News!!

Hey ALL!

We are having a baby!!!

We just got back from our first doctor's visit! The doctor confirmed that I am 11 weeks along and he gave us a due date of May 31st! We were able to see the baby and the heartbeat through an ultrasound. Tears came to both Kirk's and my eyes at the sight....we have never been able to see that before! Kirk just kept saying "I can't believe how big he is! He has a big head, and limbs and everything! LOL (yes, he said HE....> he thinks it will be a boy so he can have a golfing partner) One more week and the doctor said my chances of miscarrying go down to 3%!!! We are sooo excited. It seems so real now and as Kirk and I ate lunch after the appointment we started to make a list of all that needs to be done before the baby is born and what we need to buy. Both of us are grinning from ear to ear and probably won't stop for the next 6 months! Thanks so much for your fasting and prayers in our behalf. We love our family and friends soooo much and appreciate your love and concern for us. We will keep you posted. I started a blog so that I could write in it as a journal for us and an update for you! It's
http://fancyglancy.blogspot.com. I just started it, so give it a couple of days and it should be ready to go! Lots of Love- Kirk and Missy (and of course, baby Glancy)

No comments: