Sheep Cruella D'vil Hyenas
When we find them (most nights she knows exactly where they are hiding so we don't have to spend much time on our hands and knees), we must do the following:
1- pick them up in a football hold
2- Throw them out the window or walk them down and toss them out the door (yes, she must hear the door open and close)
3- Tell them verbally, to "stay outside and not come back"
4- Set the alarm so she knows that they can't get back in
What a wild imagination! We tried to brush it off at first, but she honestly would not go to sleep, she was that worried/scared.
The first night we spent in the hospital after I had Daxton, Kirk received a text from my brother that said "What is the deal with the sheep?" Poor Josh; that time around Liv had no idea where the sheep were and she made Josh go around on his hands and knees looking for them until they were found. He flattered her though, what a great uncle!
And so, to curb this nightly antic; do I take away the books and movies that cause it? I fear there will be nothing left for us to read/watch!




1 comment:
Your blogs are always so funny! I can't wait until I finally get to meet that little girl. She sounds like a trip!
Post a Comment