Saturday, December 13, 2008

Too Funny!

A couple of nights ago at Young Women's, one of the girls said to me and one other leader,

"Aren't there people in the world who don't celebrate Christmas?
They celebrate somebody else, two people actually, I think their
names are Phyllis and Naaa.vi.dad. Do you know who I am talking about?"

She stumped me for a second, and I was thinking REALLY hard and then it hit me and I busted out laughing (trying not to hurt her feelings of course, but I could not help myself!) I said to her, "Do you mean Feliz Navidad? It means "Merry Christmas" in Spanish."

I am still laughing about it tonight, and I laughed even more about it when the song came on the radio last night. HEHEHE! Oh, from the mouth of babes. They make for a great laugh.

1 comment:

Kari said...

WHAT?! Holy crap that is FUNNY! Thanks for sharing. And Feliz Navidad to you, too!

I am also in YW - Beehive Advisor and I love it!