Thursday, July 17, 2008

Photography

Kirk mentioned a couple of days ago that as soon as we get the house done and get moved in, he has a list of 5 things that he wants to start doing more often.

The first one he shared with me is photography. Kirk took a photography class in college and he loved it. I know that he wishes he had more time to spend tinkering around with the camera and a really expensive photo software that's on his list of "items he would like to purchase".

His goal: to spend as much time as possible taking pictures, and then taking one of those pictures each week to change and enhance in his "new" program. Of course, we still need the software :) and the money to buy it. For now Picasa will do. Here are a few pictures he took of Livvy on the 4th that he enhanced.



Awesome huh!?

Ever since we got our new camera, and every time we take it out, its a pure photo shoot. If Livvy is doing something cute, no worries, we have 50 pictures of it! Kirk loves to just click, click, click and then click some more. Granted, this camera is fabulous, but honey, PLEASE, how am I going scrapbook ALL of that? :)

Since one of my goals this year was to get all of our pics on the computer organized, I have been organizing them and then storing them onto discs. Each year since we got married has taken 2-3 CD's to store....2007 took 15! (We got the camera right before Livvy was born in May) HAHA! At least we have quite a few pics to choose from, sometimes too many.

Thanks Honey for your passion for life & everything about it! I love you! Here's to 100 more discs of pictures, and great memories!

I can't wait to hear what the other 4 items on your list will be!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I know the feeling. I'm the clicker happy one and I've got to learn to be better at the organizing and scrapbooking one. It's just so much more fun for me now to click. Can I pay you to scrapbook my photos? You do such a good job!

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

you two are so cute Missy!!! LOL Love you!