TEN YEARS AGO.....I was finishing up my first year at Rick's college and recovering from mono. I was taking a clogging class which I LOVED. Almost exactly 10 years ago today, I went to Hawaii during spring break with one of my friends from Cosmetology school and came back sooo tan that my new nickname became "blackie" (love, love, love the sun). I was also sort-of dating my high school "sweetheart" AND a guy that I had met at Rick's. (It was a mess, I wouldn't suggest it). And most of all, I was playing way too hard and loving it! (which might explain the mono, I don't do well on little to no sleep)
FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED..... South Jordan, Bluffdale, Chile, Israel, and now West Valley
FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST......Run, Write in Journal, Pick up Livvy's pics, Wash, Get my hair cut.
I ENJOY......SUN, SUN, and more SUN....can you say skin cancer? Reading, scrapbooking/crafts, Livvy's giggle, anything with Kirk (well...mostly anything, I could pass on golfing and fishing), crossing things off my "to do" list (I'm almost obsessive about this), playing games and traveling.
THREE BAD HABITS.....Drinking soda. Hands down, this has been the hardest one for me to break. Going to bed late because I try to get everything done after Livvy goes to bed that I didn't get done during the day (I NEED to cross something off the list). Being critical of myself.
FIVE THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME.......I have always wished that I could sing well. I really want to LOVE running. If I could visit anywhere in the world I would choose Australia. One of my biggest fears if being a failure. I clogged for 10 years with 5 of my best friends.
FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD.....
Shoe sales"women" at Nordstrom, Cosmetologist, Loan Processor, Checker at Albertson's, and Broker Coordinator/Funder for a small lender.
1 comment:
Missy,
I can't believe it was 10!!!! years ago we were at Ricks. Wow time flies. It makes me feel really old!. Did you guys ever find a house? Where are you living?
Post a Comment