Things to Remember:
Our miracle, Olivia, finally arrived
I turned 28 (Ahhh!)
Selling our Townhouse (almost)
Girls trip to Chicago
"Wicked"
Livvy's blessing with most of our family near
2 Trips to Florida
Disneyworld with Kirk
Not working for the first time in ??? years
Wonderful Books
Sobbing in the movie theatre with all of the Glancy girls
Arrival of 2 new nephews
Kirk's promotion at FedEx
Bearlake with the Thompsons
Living with Grandpa
Starting Girls' night out with high school friends
Livvy's first Christmas
General Relief Society meeting with all the girls
New Business Ventures
Learning to do Genealogy
Trip to Mesquite for our Anniversary
Countless hours of service from our family and friends
Many Blessings
Things to Forget:
Sale of our townhouse falling through
Moving, packing and unpacking
Computer crashed
Gaining 49 pounds
Teething
Unorganized pictures
Poor Journal Writing
Having Thrush AGAIN!
Pale, white skin
Two cavities....my first EVER!
Falling down Grandpa's stairs-TWICE!
Kirk's "car accident"
Looking forward to:
Wearing my "skinny" jeans again
Finding a new house
Decorating my new house
Playing with Livvy more
Watching Livvy devour her cake on her first birthday
Watching Livvy crawl/walk and learn many other new things
Family vacations
Adding music to my new Ipod
Bowling with Kirk
Prioritizing better
Scrapbooking, Scrapbooking and more Scrapbooking
Visits from the crew in Idaho and Virginia
Winning the Thompson family "Biggest Loser" contest!
Warm, Sunny Days
A tan
More family time
Being three steps ahead instead of three steps behind (o.k., I would settle for one step ahead :))
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
***Thanks Mandy for this idea, its just what I needed. I loved some of your ideas, as you can see!
3 comments:
Hey! I'm glad to see your year in review. I love reading it. I agree, it has been too long. Where are you now? I feel like we have so much to catch up on, who is going to be the first to contact who? Let's do a Kirk/Missy, Les/Christy, Brian/Mandy night like olden days. Tell me what you think!
Lots of love
Missy, great synopsis of the year! We enjoy reading your blog. Hope you find a house close to us :)
Don't forget too much of those "things to forget". You might find yourself repeating them!
Your post has put me in a good mood and I feel ready to conquer 2008!
Post a Comment