Thursday, December 13, 2007

Character Trait or Phase?

I hope its the later of the two! Livvy has been throwing awful fits lately about everything! Today I took her bottle away when it was gone and she apparently was not finished with it:) Wow! I also tried to take the cup from her in the bathtub to rinse her off, (I handed her a rubber duckie in its place hoping to distract her) and wow! another one! The distraction obviously didn't work! I would like to write this off as part of teething, but I really think she is learning that if she screams loud enough, she just might get what she wants. Kirk and I wondered if it was too early to teach her that's its unacceptable, and we thought maybe she was too young, but I'm starting to think that if she realizes she can cry to get it, she can probably understand that fit throwing in the Glancy household is not o.k! Now, to figure out a way to teach this to her :)

No comments: