Thursday, October 28, 2010

Florida- April 2010

We had another great time in Florida. We went in April for 3 weeks and it still didn't seem long enough. We got our fill of the beach, swimming, Disneyworld, and of course Granny, Grandpa and aunts and uncles!


Daxton's First Plane Ride
(Luckily, my MIL flew out from Florida to get us and help me on the plane. She did the same thing for us coming home.  I don't think I could have flown by myself with a newborn and a toddler, too much DRAMA!)

Watching Baby Einstein with Grandpa

Daxton LOVED this swing

Our "Fish"

 

Tree Swings in the Backyard



The Beach



Collecting Sea Shells

Daxton's first sunburn....doesn't he look handsome?
I pulled Dax out from under the umbrella to change his diaper and in that short amount of time his little cheeks got a tich of color. 
First Time in the Pool



Snuggling with Aunt Sarah
and Granny

Disneyworld
(Can you tell by her hair that it was HOT?! It started out like this.....)

...and ended something like this!
I think we rode the magic carpet ride 5 or 6 times in a row. 
Olivia LOVED being able to "drive" us up and down.

Dax was sweating too!
He was such a gem, as usual

Afternoons in the shade, blowing bubbles

We LOVE Florida!

3 comments:

Ali said...

LOVE the hair pics!! ha, ha!

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

you have the cutest family Missy we miss you and can't wait to see you and have Faye meet all you guys...I just love Livvy she is just the cutest thing

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

need an update :) (wink)