Tuesday, December 15, 2009

October

We had a fun October! Livvy is at such a fun age where everything is so exciting and new. I love providing new experiences for her so I can watch her enjoy them!
The ZOO!
with Grandma, aunt Jill and cousin Carter





The Mabey's Pumpkin Patch
(with one of my best friend's little girl Daphne)



Carving Pumpkins for FHE

Livvy did not like the "guts"

as you can see
Livvy and I carved a "scary face"

while Kirk carved a ghost
(apparently he is going through withdrawls from his tools and insisted his drill was perfect for the tiny eyes)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


Our little MONSTER!
with a big scare
(that she practiced for weeks before Halloween)


Grandma, Carter, Liv and Aiden

The Fam


Trick-or-Treating was really fun with Olivia this year.  It was the first year she "got it" and she loved that with a few simple words and a fabulous scare, a treat (or two) was placed in her pumpkin.  She talked about it for weeks after.

No comments: