I am back from the dead....shocking, I know!
We have been crazy busy....as if you couldn't tell; I am posting news from MAY for heavens sake! I started these posts long ago and couldn't let them go to waste. So bear with me while I play catch up. We have had a busy and exciting 4 months.
We have moved into our new house (pics to come) AND maybe the most exciting news....check out the sidebar to the right. We are ready to welcome Glancy baby #2; due on January 20th.
This could be the biggest reason for my blogging absence: lack of energy, stopping every few minutes to eat or concentrate on keeping down whatever I just ate, and digging deep to find the motivation to cook, clean, and even get dressed. Luckily, Kirk has been around to pick up the pieces that I have let fall (thanks Babe). But... I'm back and at 16 1/2 weeks feeling like my old self again (minus a few brain cells).
Its time to get my house in order, catch up on things left undone and enjoy the summer (what's left anyway).
7 comments:
Welcome back! Love all the posts :) Especially love the socks on Livvy's hands when you went 4-wheeling- way to be creative!
Great updates! Congratulations on baby #2!! I am so excited for you guys!!
Congrats Glancys. I am so happy for you. Livvy will make such a great big sis! Can't wait to find out what the little one is...
Love you guys
Congrats Missy!! I am due Feb. 20, so our kids will be pretty close. We still need to get together for lunch some time. Let me know...
Congratulations! We are expecting our third boy in October. Wish we could see you guys again- Livvy is a little doll!
Hey Miss how are you feeling? We haven't seen you guys since Bear Lake!! Hope all four of you are doing great!!! Still looking forward to those pics of the new house!!
yea for baby daxton!
Post a Comment